Monday, September 12, 2011

NIGERIAN POPULAR MOVIE SCORE...... July 12, 2010, 11:06 PM






OUR FOLKSONGS IN NIGERIA ARE VERY POPULAR. THOSE ARE AFRICAN SONGS AT BEST. THE BEST WAY TO USE THEM IS WITH TRADITIONAL DRUMS AND OTHER MUSIC INSTRUMENTS. SOME ARE USED IN NIGERIA YORUBA MOVIES and some are USURPED intentionally/non-intentionally by some artist to make names for themselves!* I TELL YOU READERS...THEY HAVE BEEN WELL-USED AT NOLLYWOOD. LATER PART OF THIS SONG WAS USED IN "KAMILU KOMPO". THE ORIGINAL BUT SHORT VERSION was used for IJEBU-IFE as the first settlement of one of the son of KING ODUDUWA of ILE-IFE...the headquarter of YORUBALAND. IJEBULAND is a prominent entity in YORUBALAND. ILE-IFE is a such transplanted in Ijebuland. Hence, we have IJEBU-IFE!!!. Thanks to Blendz2009 for posting this fantastic video. I AM RATING KAMILU KOMPO 5/5. Fine actors and actresses. Strong storyline. Fine set. I will always support them at NOLLYWOOD. NOLLYWOOD SPIRIT is the spirit of all NIGERIANS. Those guys are go-getters. They find good stuff and went straight ahead to get it and I will not be surprised IF ONE FROM THAT RANK AND FILE HAPPEN TO BE ONE OF OUR PRESIDENT one of this day. THEY ARE WELL FULLY SOCIAL-CONSCIOUS FOLKS with their works flowing around. July 12, 2010, 11:06 PM PLEASE JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK:- facebook.com AND ON IMRADIO:- www.imradio.comWatch more african movies at http://africanmovies.us

14 comments:

  1. @tonyajayi @opson4 My friend,I am just teasing you with ethnic vibes and song here. IJEBULAND music is very rare!. IJEBU people lives in big cities. We that lived in the hamlets and villages got the best of everything. The civilized world loves passionate,simple and real things. This attributes mark me as the best now. Thanks anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @superbabess11 My dear friend,kindly go to my channel and see how I raked in almost 100,000 views in less than 2 years. It's a feat. THANK GOD FOR HIS WORDS. IN NIGERIAN MUSIC,I WILL PROVE SOMETHING,ISSALLA. My music is not for money though!. I don't believe in that. Age may be a lil' against me too................lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. @opson4 My friend,I am just teasing you with ethnic vibes and song here. IJEBULAND music is very rare!. IJEBU people lives in big cities. We that lived in the hamlets and villages got the best of everything. The civilized world loves passionate,simple and real things. This attributes mark me as the best now. Thanks anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dis guy better dont quit his day job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kind notice for you Latin women ** rockmycity.info **

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kind notice for you Latin women ** rockmycity.info **

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chat with sexy women ** rockmycity.info **

    ReplyDelete
  8. @harunaification My friend,'from the mouth of babes come the ordained praise'!. This song here is our folksong and I am honored to do it in my own genre....KUGGEA music. It is the music that will make westerners know that our African style of doing music is unique. It is causing waves all around the world already. I believe your ears will soon be tuned!. That way,you will realized the our African music also have its place in the world like Beethoven and Mozart!!!.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Does this guy thinks he is still a baby. Oh please it is so irritating

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Criticalthinking01 Thank you man!. Most of the live music played in Yoruba movies are our folksongs. Yes, no artist or musician could script a better song better than those hereditary folksongs. THIS will change!!!. OUR folksongs could be played in movies but credit should be given accordingly. This one here is from IJEBULAND. I like the movie, I heard it from...KAMILU KOMPO but I sang the original. I am an ethnic music promoter and the joke is on you.You are hereby subbed!!!.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is this a joke? or this guy is just nuts?

    ReplyDelete
  12. @kamorudd Thank you so much my friend. Witch Doctors will not help this matter. Been there,done that!. The mission is play AFRICAN MUSIC and make it rule the WORLD....with PEACE AND HAPPINESS. EVERYBODY will have to leave their comfort zones!!!. You got my sub,man!

    ReplyDelete
  13. dis guy need 2 be check by doctor

    ReplyDelete